Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Suicide note

its wednesday and everything seems horribly wrong, i seem to be walking around with two left feet and an aura of possibly messing things up, its one of those days that everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong, its like a cruel joke on you and the universe is in on. yeah thats how its feeling, for the past week, everything technological has turned on me, first it was my Macbook, then it was my Blackberry, then it was my Car. i smell techie conspiracy of the sorts. anyways, since things seem dark and bleak, my current post is definitely gonna follow suite. so here it goes. 


SUICIDE NOTE
Here u go, have my heart.....
I have no use for it.
Its practically worthless now,
the previous person I gave it too left it in Ruins
this is not another Sad letter to the world
Its a little fuck you to the world of hurt i concurrently live in
and to the chains of fate I'm bound to  
I'm a rebel without a cause, and today I'm rebelling against my feeble heart,
the resistance wouldn't be televised,
nor would anyone care about the concurrent uprising
I always wore my heart on my sleeves,
I changed all that by slitting my wrist
now I stand here bleeding eternally
In a pool of my blood and heartache
this is my personal suicide note to love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words from the Auctioners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...