I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here
I'm so tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here
I could have met you in a sandbox
I could have passed you on the sidewalk
could i have missed my chance
and watched you walk away
~ John Mayer
so i got these lyrics from John Mayer's Love Song for No one, i listen to all sorts of music so you may see different post on my off days from lyrics of different artist. listen to it too.
so this is actually the first Vals day in a long while that i have been truly absolutely single....*yay, not. Apparently, being single is not really as cracked up as it appears to be (I have obviously been lied to). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that i answer to no one, and I don't have to build my day or my week around someone else other than myself, in essence, I enjoy being selfish for myself. Plus the perks of singledom have helped me to be able to concentrate on me and the evolving definition of what it means to be me, but when everything stops at the end of the night, The realization hits me fast and hard, as if i were tied to a train track, "I am single".
In actuality, i would describe myself as this, i am easy to get along with, but i am darn to hard to please.
p.s. im still weary of writing essayblogs, english is not my fathers language, and syntax errors in poetry is classified as literally license but syntax errors in a written journal is just plain ol illiteracy. lol.
lol..."The realization hits me fast and hard, as if i were tied to a train track, "I am single". " <<--that's funny.
ReplyDeletelike BSNC said, its YOUR blog, write however u want but then again jo oh, don't shell too much. Ooshei.
Oya u can stop disclaiming, we often write with messed up syntax on the "blogosphere circuit". lol
haha tell him oh H. This your excuse is getting old. what makes it hard to please you. As long as you are a human being someone will figure you out.
ReplyDeleteThe question is who has that time..lol #justsaying
haha BSNC, U're really cracking me up. U guyziz relationship is rather hilarious.
ReplyDeletelol
@H and BSNC.... wots this now, a female convention on my Excuses shey? abeg abeg abeg, carry go two of you. i need to first take baby steps with this blog before i start becoming professionals like you and BSNC, when i feel comfy enuff with murdering the english language, then i shall unleash storybook blog on blogsphere or blogsville or whatever the blog scene is called sha. you guys should remember im new to this, yall are grandmas on the blog scene, me im not even a teenager. abeg jo. lol
ReplyDelete@BSNC anyone who knows me personally can tell you, that i have quite a few hang ups.... im (for lack of a better word) STUBBORN and opinionated. plus it doesn't help that i always think i am right.
haha @grandmas.
ReplyDeleteWell we're tryna teach u from experience...u betta listen