Sooo these are things i figured i should update y'all on
About the nice young lady from the post Borrowed Love... well, lets just say, i was a bit curious about things, i had my questions, i wasnt sure if things or if everything was resolved. After all, she kinda drove me to the point of Smoking and Drinking...(ok, maybe im just using her as an excuse a little bit), but things did change both with my mental and emotional status when we started messing around, i guess the guilt was eating me alive. Sooo, to be sure that i was completely over her and ready to move on, i had to visit her one more time. sooo i did visit her, we chatted, she invited me to spend the night over and because i am a gentleman, i accepted her invitation. though i spent the night, nothing happened, and i was proud of myself for being able to resist the urge (pat on my back, though sometimes in retrospect, i think i should have had sex one last time, lol) we are now friends and strictly friends (but can i call someone a friend if i dont call or text them for weeks at a time?) sooo i guess im making strides in the right direction.
About my New Year Resolutions from 2011 january 1.... well, lets just say that i broke all my resolutions, but hopefully im back on track now. i was having a talk with a friend the other day, and she pointed out to me that this was actually the longest i have been without a relationship (1yr and a couple of months, i know its sad that i always found myself in a relationship for most of my adult life :(...) , soo she told me that, im going to get soo used to being single that when i accidentally find myself in a relationship, i would not know how exactly to behave because i have been soo single for soooooooo looong. i think she might be right, but i hope she isnt.
About the abs i promised myself for my birthday, well im glad to inform you guys that, my stomach isnt gonna be seeing abs this birthday.... the problem is, the Gym had to give way to school, sooo school rules till christmas break, plus i got abit lazy.... Ok, honestly, i get fit and in shape for the ladies (abit vain right?), yeah i know the health bonuses of being in shape are good, but my main motivation is to be attractive (we all want to be attractive, dont judge me because im being truthful)
Sooo, Everytime i feel fat or out of shape, i decide to myself that im gonna do better.(im going to go hard in the gym for the next month or soo, right). Just after i make this commitment to myself, i find myself in public minding my own business, then i get random Compliments from Random strangers (see the random compliments are counter- productive)....i say thank you, before i turn purple from blushing because im kinda dark skinned. I think Girls who are confident enough to compliment a guy without caring what people think are sexy, there is just some unknown strength i see in a girl who does that.
Im almost certain i dont have Body dysmorphic disorder, but i cant say for sure. some days i waking up loving my body, somedays it feels like a hang over after a one night stand.
Everytime i think of slacking off, and i decide i dont want to work out or that im just not feeling like doing anything productive, i watch this video for motivation.
If i needed to go for a run before i watched this video and i was slacking, after i watch the video, i go for a motherfucking run. believe me.
p.s. i definitely ate a weeks worth of food on thanksgiving, hope yall were just as greedy as i was... and too all the canadians who had theirs a months earlier, yall know that Americans do it better and bigger :) lol.

ur silly lol. I was going to ask about the work out thing cuz i definitely fell off the wagon long ago lol.
ReplyDeleteSidenote: women that compliment men are sexy?!? I compliment dudes all the time. let me find out i've been low-key turning people on all this time lol.
Additional sidenote: this is 2 posts in a row with no poetry! ijs
hahaha! vainy! ... I am glad a man admmits to being vain and fit for the ladies :P
ReplyDeletep.s. I think ur frd is right I was soo used to being single that a part of me resisted being with someone inshort I had said and believed being single was soo easy and way more fun
Single is def way easier.
ReplyDeleteAnd not calling or texting for weeks doesn't mean you're not friends anymore. I'm terrible at keeping in touch too
That video: Spot on!
Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left for me. That actually meant a lot to me. I love knowing that people are reading the things I am writing and feeling what I am at the same time. I love even more that you can relate. I'm glad you stumbled upon my page also or I would have never stumbled upon yours! Mind me asking how you found me though? That'd be neat to you.
ReplyDeleteYou have the kind of blog I'd like to keep in touch with also. Just talks of life and raw emotions. You have gained yourself a follower as well.
Viralitis.blogspot.com
@LadyNgo: i got back into working out and healthy eating, its just that im going to miss my goal... dont get me wrong, i look good, but i was just trying to look great, blame my vain self for it. lol. and i posted a poem on my new blog post, so there you go. hope you are happy.
ReplyDelete@Abi Tobi: Hell yeah im vain.... i like to moderately take care of myself, and i like people who are into themselves too.... yeah, being single is def way more easier.
@Toinlicious: Yeah, the video motivates me every step of the way, i even had to email it to my friend who also had a slump with the Gym... got his ass back in. Im not sure if i am ready to be in a relationship, but being single does get lonely sometimes.
@Viralitis: You Welcome. :)
I compliment guys without caring...lol..
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note, I compliment individuals there is something about it....
I missed ur blog and thot I should come and indulge abit..
btw we are all vain.. so no worries.