and i know i havent replied comments, from my previous posts..... i really feel soo horrible about that. i am so appreciative of all my followers, and my repeat followers who come, time and time again to read my blog post and to leave comments. you guys make me want to pour my heart and soul out onto these blog pages. thank you all for the motivation, every new comment makes me smile, even the comments with criticism. i do have a few favorite commenters, but there is still room for many more favorite commenters in my heart. i have a big heart (i think i do).
Sooo, its december again, wow.... this year just flew bye, i remember when i was just making up my new years resolutions..... i guess the older i get, the faster time seems to fly. makes being young feel so nostalgic. what i would do to be 7 years old again, with no responsibilities and no worries.
Next week Tuesday Dec 13th is actually my birthday, i have absolutely no plans.... i try not to make plans, actually its easier not to make any plans probably because im single and there is no one to try to make my birthday a big deal. im slowly getting the hang of being single for my birthday.
it would be nice if i could get up to 50 followers by my birthday, im up to 46 now, i wonder how possible 4 more would be in less than a week.
but just incase, maybe i shouldnt hold my breadth...... there is a saying that goes....." if you expect nothing, then you would never be disappointed".
i know i had 2 previous post without a poem or poetry posting.... sooo i hope this makes up for it.
Poetry
She is all that consumes my mind
she is my mental gravity,
my thoughts all convene at the center of her being
haha, stupid fool.... you are just in deep infatuation
you always snap out of it once she is yours
she is only a new victim to your heart games
no, i promise this time is different
i see no future without her in it
i gasp for breadths at a time, everytime she kisses me
she is the one
and im building a new religion based on her being
you said those same things about the last girl
now your tongue has lost
the verbal vibrations it needs to call out her name
nor do you remember the names of the last 3 girls
this time is different,
she is my true reflection
i dont even believe in soulmates
but i believe in her
if i ever doubted love
now im in doubt of my doubt
i hear him laughing at me again
as i realize im bound by my emotional straight jacket
as i argued illogically again with my hidden personality
he whispered to me
"how can you love her
when you haven't learnt to love yourself yet?"
Sooo... i hope my poetry lovers are happy about this work.... its abit raw and unpolished because it is basically a freestyle.... i didnt want to edit it, and i figured if i did polish it up, it would remove from the identity of the poetry.
Sooo feel free to leave a comment, tell me what you think about the concept i was trying to go for... or just tell me something Random. lol.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethe yrs sure go by fast. I honestly feel like I've stayed the same age for the past 3-5yrs, but the number on my age just seems to sound MUCH older lol.
geez I thought to myself after reading this, should i feel bad that Ive been single every birthday? lol. Guess I decide to make my bday a big deal at times, or my friends or cousins do.
I hope you have a blast, and if all else fails treat yourself to something fab!
I've finally found time and caught up to your last few blogs..
ReplyDeleteI gasped when I read that there would be no poem.
Hmmm..
And I wonder what this last poem was about..
You write so interestingly.. it's absorbing. I wonder how you do it; where the magic is.
I'm gonna say Happy Birthday now because I am so unaware of the days. I dont even realize how much December has passed. A whole 9 days already! And your #13... wow.
The days are really rushing by, happy birthday in advance. I love the poem, very engaging.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! :D Yeah, seems like the year just flew by
ReplyDeleteAdiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB
Oh man, got d memo late. Happy belated birthday. Hope you had fun & did somthing fab. We're waiting 4 d gist. Bydway, you broke my heart. I Was soooo looking forward to some ryan-gosling type abs. So hw do u intend to make-up?
ReplyDeleteBydway, wish I culd b 3 again I swear. Being an adult sucks.
nice poem. Luvd d you versus voice of reason you had going on.
Awwwww. Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes.... New Post up.
ReplyDelete