im a lover of life, im a lover of soul and things that breathe, im a lover of love and like everyone else, i long to be loved.... i often get in the way of loving life truly with no restrictions, because i sometimes accept the limitations within society, im human so i err, that also means im unique, just like everyone else. :)
Saturday, September 17, 2011
On to other things
Sooo apparently, if you are involved in the nigerian bloggosphere, you would have realized that there was a discussion about Pro Gays & Anti Gays, unfortunately for you, im not going to discuss that in this blog.
i know i might have said a few incendiary remarks while trying to defend my view point, sooo if anyone got their feelings hurt, let the healing process begin. im sorry.
This post is going to be sweet and short, hopefully.
Soooo, on to other things....
i have finally put my foot down and i have decided that im going to get myself a special birthday present. im a december baby, so my birthday is about 3 months out from now. which also gives me about 12 weeks to plan for my birthday.
the only reasonable birthday gift that i wanna give myself is a 6 pack....
how do i get a 6 pack, i have never had one before sooo i dont know a tried method to getting one, though i have read alot of articles online that have mentioned what the procedure is or was.
Exercise more
and Eat less
lol Thats a very stupid but simple equation.....
So my plan is to basically attack the Gym five to six days a week, i may keep yall posted in 15 day increments... im going to us this forum as a Truth serum, im actually on Day 3 right now.
soo things that im going to keep to help me out on my Journey
Eat alot of Vegetables
Take my Multivitamins and all my Supplements
Drink alot of Water and Fluids
Dont drink Soda
Do atleast 45 mins of cardio every Gym day
Workout a Different Muscle Group every day at the Gym
Keep a food Journal, so i can track exactly how much food my greedy ass is eating
Try to get enough sleep
Maximize whatever free time i have
The thing about me that might hinder me from achieving this goal and birthday wish for myself is...... i procrastinate alot... and sometimes, i often try to go easy on myself.
sooo for me to commit fully into this, im going to have to cut out hanging out and doing less important things.
that means no more dating basically (actually since school started i have no business looking at anything except my books)
i know some of my friends would get mad at me for not hanging out as much, but im certain they should understand, when i achieve my goal then things can get back to normal. soo hopefully my friends can help me achieve my birthday goal by understanding.
anyways, this is about what i look like right now
not too shabby, but not too great either
so this is what i want to look like after my 3 months are over
so you see the difference????
wish me luck.
Becuz i definitely need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



my advice..if u want to get those kind of abs...u have got to work out like 2hrs at the gym EVERYDAY. OR u can do insanity or P90X workout at home and eat according to their plan.
ReplyDeleteGoodluck. Am nt trying to murder myself, so i taking baby steps at a time even if it takes me 6months.
BTW, happy birthday in advance cos wnt be here(blogsville) in dec.
Hugs!
Yay- im a december baby too.
ReplyDeleteI had some fitness goals that i was supposed to have accomplished by my bday but as soon as school started i fell off the wagon. Fell of the wagon and rolled all the way down a hill even lol.
Anywho, good luck man (even though i personally would go for the 1st pic lol)
To respond to your last comments on your last post. I'd like to say, awwwwwwwww, I'm honored! :)
ReplyDeleteIono, but that comment made me smile <3.
I look forward to the day when I can care about.. caring again.
I do follow you! I've been doing so since you started. I'm one of your "anonymous" followers. LOL not so anonymous anymore. It's just that I don't use my gmail acct regularly enough to notice when people have written a post. It's not like xanga where when I'm subscribed to someone I get an email that tells me "Hey, xyz blogged!"... I have to Remember to go to my google reader (which I don't) or come to blogger (which I do, when I remember LOL).
As for THIS post: Whoop-Whoop! to all the December-Sagittarius babies!
I think you should do whatever makes you happy. I'm not a stickler for fitness, though I actually like it, which bothers me. I just like being lazy... but health is super important so if you want to look better, then do what you must!
Aww gee, I was hoping to spend a smidget of time with ya.. but I'm crazy busy and well, so are you.. I'm sure I'll see ya after December LOL
I WOULD say how I feel about those 2 pics you put up there... But I don't want to influence you too much, but I will say, that the 2nd pic is too much to me... it goes past the OoOo line and crosses over to the eww line.. but that's just me.. Maybe I'd have to see it in person. It just might look a lot better on chocolate skin. ;)
I think this would be the first time i am ever having to wish someone a successful birthday gift in advance.
ReplyDeleteBacking you up...all the way.
ReplyDeleteI won't be mad, I'd see you in December...anyway ;), so spending time in the gym should be well worth it.
:D
Don't give uppp!!!!
@aseni... thanks about the p90x thingy, im basically going to follow the exercises and stuff, but im going t do it in a Gym instead, i feel more motivated to do exercises when i know that i had to pay for gas, put clothes on and drive my lazy self to the gym, then i know that im there to not slack or mess around.
ReplyDelete@Lady Ngo, Yay for us Sags.... well i hope you are a Sag cuz Capricorns arent just as awesome. you are too nice, im at a healthy weight, i just want to be able to push my body for once, plus i have Abs Envy. soo i have to get it. lol, u get?
@Niki.... i know you have told me that the 2nd pic is too much, but im certain it would look better on me.
@Sugarcoated.... awwww thanks for the birthday wish already... now im accountable to everyone on my blog so i had better achieve it.
@H .... u didnt tell me you were going to be around my neck of the woods for my birthday..... lemme tell you what other thing i want for my birthday present.
actually, i would bbm it. :) but i think it rhymes with "far"
You don't look too shabby at all. All the best on your birthday gift, :)
ReplyDelete@Myne .... thank you very much.... i really hope i can keep it up... its day 9 and its starting to hit me.... well kinda.
ReplyDeletehmm, i think you'll be getting your bday present :-)
ReplyDelete